Looking for the best Alexa soundbars within your budget? Well, that is going to be exhausting and time-consuming work. Considering that, I already have chosen the top soundbars that support Amazon Alexa for hands-free operation. Also, here I have reviewed each one so that one can finalize a single item according to his/her choice within a few minutes.
To include the following products in my list of Alexa soundbars, I have considered all the factors that a user wants to ensure. So, regardless of your budget and demand, you will find something on the list that suits you.
If you do not have time for the details, here are our top picks for Amazon Alexa Soundbars:
- Best Alexa Soundbar Overall: Sonos Beam
- Best Affordable Soundbar with Alexa Built-in: Yamaha YAS-109
- Best Soundbar with Alexa Built-in under $200: SAMSUNG HW-S60T
- Best Alexa Soundbar under $300 with Multi-Room Music: Polk Audio Command
- Best High-End Alexa Soundbar: Bose Soundbar 700
- Best Alexa Compatible Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer: Denon DHT-S516H
- Best Alexa Compatible Soundbar with Dolby Atmos: Sony Z9F
Let’s start the details –
Best Alexa Soundbar Overall: Sonos Beam
Sonos Beam is an audio device that fits all purposes. Whether you are playing games, watching movies, or simply enjoying TV, this device performs great.
- Super compact to install on a tabletop but has powerful drivers to deliver top-notch audio.
- Delivers rich and detailed audio for all purposes including sports, movies, and games.
- Audio fills the entire room regardless of the room size and delivers surround sound.
- Easy to control with voice over command and the Sonos App that has all settings in it.
- Ideal for listening to podcasts, radio, or audiobooks at ease.
Best Affordable Soundbar with Alexa Built-in: Yamaha YAS-109
If you want to pick the best Alexa soundbar at an affordable price, Yamaha YAS-109 is for you. With the built-in subwoofer, it is compact enough to easily place on the tabletop.
- Virtual surround sound with the DTS Virtual:X technology for movies, sports, and gaming.
- Dedicated clear voice mode that delivers noise-free audio for dialogue clarity.
- The built-in dual subwoofer delivers thrilling and rich bass for a superb audio experience in gaming and music.
- Easy pairing with amazon music, Spotify, Bluetooth, and home Wi-Fi for hassle-free connection.
- Everything is controllable with a single app, and it is easy for everyone.
Best Soundbar with Alexa Built-in under $200: SAMSUNG HW-S60T
The SAMSUNG HW-S60T is an affordable option to have the best Amazon Alexa featured soundbar. The audio device comes in a compact design to fit on the tabletop.
- Dolby Audio & DTS for surround sound to enjoy movies like a theatre style audio setting that covers the whole room.
- Samsung Acoustic beam technology with side horn speakers for a panoramic audio experience.
- Features adaptive sound technology that identifies the scene to optimize and enhance the audio quality.
- Besides HDMI, it does have Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connection to stream music and has a dedicated music mode.
- Built-in subwoofer to save space in the room, and it has enough power for thrilling bass.
Best Alexa Soundbar under $300 with Multi-Room Music: Polk Audio Command
If you are looking for the best Alexa soundbar with a separate subwoofer, check the Polk Audio Command Sound Bar. It offers a competitive price and suitable to use with most standard and modern televisions.
- Dolby and DTS surround sound technology for 3D audio output comparable with theatres.
- Powerful wireless subwoofer to install wherever you want, and it delivers deep bass.
- With the patented voice adjustment technology, it reproduces crisp and clear sound for clarity in dialogues.
- Compatible with 4K TVs, Fir TV via HDMI connection and can stream music from amazon music, Pandora, iheartradio, tune in, and more.
- Built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi allows connecting mobile device and similar devices for music streaming wirelessly.
Best High-End Alexa Soundbar: Bose Soundbar 700
Are you looking for a soundbar that has a variety of controlling features? If so, I suggest buying this amazing device from Bose. It is a smart audio device that delivers high-quality audio and compatible with both Alexa and Google Assistant.
- A built-in noise-canceling mic that captures voice easily even in noise and ensures ease of operation.
- Supports Bose music app for better control without taking the hassle of using a remote.
- Easy to pair the soundbar with Bluetooth, home Wi-Fi, AirPlay 2, and Spotify for music streaming.
- Compatible with other Bose audio devices – Bose music app, Bose headphone, and more.
- Features premium drivers for clear surround sound with less audio distortion.
- Wide range of connectivities – HDMI Arc, HDMI eArc, Optical, and USB to connect any input device.
Best Alexa Compatible Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer: Denon DHT-S516H
Denon DHT-S516H is the ultimate audio system for home and the ideal soundbar for those who are looking for a separate subwoofer. At a competitive price, it is offering advanced features.
- The wireless subwoofer delivers deep bass without sound distortion and suitable for all purposes including gaming.
- With full-range drivers, it features Dolby Digital and DTS for virtual surround sound that fills the room.
- Suitable for wireless music streaming via AirPlay 2, HEOS, and Bluetooth for smartphone music streaming.
- High-resolution audio with 120-watt output and dialogue enhancer to hear all details even in low volume.
- Supports HDMI arc for Blu-ray and optical connection for gaming consoles and similar devices.
Best Alexa Compatible Soundbar with Dolby Atmos: Sony Z9F
If you want the most advanced features in the soundbar and can raise your budget, I highly recommend the Sony Z9F. The device is compatible with the most advanced televisions and has top-notch audio quality.
- 4K HDR pass-through compatible to pair with 4K television and most of the modern televisions.
- DTS:X and Dolby Atmos for real 3D surround sound gives theatre-like audio regardless of the room size.
- Seven different built-in modes including cinema mode and gaming mode for precise audio setting at ease.
- Features built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth and compatible for Sony music app, Chromecast for flawless sound.
- The dedicated subwoofer delivers deep and rich bass for gaming, movies, and music streaming.
- HDMI and USB input method to connect all kind of devices.
FAQs on Alexa Soundbar
Q1: Does built-in Alexa in a soundbar can do all works like an Amazon echo?
Ans: Yes, you will get almost all features of Amazon echo when Alexa is built-in. Based on the brand, the features will vary. But most common things like playing music, changing the audio setting, searching song tracks will be easy.
Q2: Does Alexa soundbar also support Google assistant?
Ans: It depends on the product that you are buying. There is no guarantee that a soundbar that supports Alexa will also support Google assistant.
Q3: Which is better – built-in Alexa or Alexa compatibility?
Ans: When the soundbar has built-in Alexa, you don’t need an additional device to pair. However, on the other side, if you already have Amazon echo, built-in Alexa is not mandatory.
Q4: How to connect a soundboard with Alexa?
Ans: You can pair the soundbar with Bluetooth. For this, turn on Bluetooth in the soundbar and turn on the Alexa app and find out the soundbar. Tap Echo & Alexa and pair the audio device.
This article contains the best Alexa soundbars from distinct brands. If you have any brand preference, go for your desired brand. Otherwise, check the reviews and look for the features that you want, and grab the right one.
When you finalize a soundbar, always remember to check the compatibility of the device with your television to be hassle-free after buying.