When you are buying any kind of speaker for your home, you may spend even a thousand bucks. But why would you spend too much when you can have the best soundbar for just under $300? Well, you may have to sacrifice some advanced features, still, you would get a satisfactory audio setup at home at ease.
There are indeed astonishing numbers of products in the market. So, you need to be very choosy when finalizing a product. It requires good research and enough time to find a good one. To overcome the issue, I have picked the best items within a particular price range.
Best Soundbar Under $300: SAMSUNG HW-T650
SAMSUNG HW-T650 is one of the best budget-friendly soundbars from Samsung that comes with modern features. When you want to watch a movie at home on a big TV screen, it gives a cinematic sound. Apart from that, it also performs so well for regular TV programs like sports, news, and more. If it is a Samsung TV, the TV remote is good enough to operate both the soundbar and the TV.
- Three powerful speakers with one center speaker to deliver clear dialogue with details.
- DTS Virtual X technology gives real 3D surround sound from all angles and fills the room.
- Smart technology detects the type of content and optimizes the audio accordingly.
- The separate heavy-duty subwoofer offers deep and rich bass to feel to the action.
- HDMI cable connection to send a powerful signal and pair modern HD televisions.
- Bluetooth connectivity allows pairing Bluetooth TV, and other Bluetooth supported devices.
Best TV Soundbar Under $300: Bose TV Speaker
If you are looking for a soundbar that has enough power but compact, this item from Bose is recommended for you. To enjoy a variety of content on your modern television, this would be a good companion.
- Dedicated dialogue mode delivers enhanced dialogue by optimizing the voice for dialogue clarity.
- Features 2 angled drivers with full-range capacity for a wide audio output to fill the room.
- An individual bass mode in the remote to provide deep and rich bass for music and movies.
- Installation and pairing the speaker with TV is easy with HDMI, and optical connection and cables are included.
- Built-in Bluetooth connectivity to stream music, podcast, and more from a smartphone.
- Expandable design to pair with other audio devices from Bose.
Best Soundbar Under $300 with Bluetooth: Yamaha YAS-109BL
Don’t you want to waste any space in your living room but need an external audio device? Then you are good to go for this Yamaha YAS-109 soundbar. It is a perfect solution to enjoy all third-party audio platforms.
- DTS Virtual: X technology provides room-filling audio output to get a theatre like a vibe.
- Dialogue clarity with voice enhancement technology and has three preset modes – gaming, movies, and music.
- Built-in Alexa for voice over control to perform like amazon echo; it also supports the official app.
- 120-watt audio output for loudness and built-in dual subwoofers for deep and thrilling bass.
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and HDMI connectivity to pair the soundbar with almost all kind of devices.
Best Soundbar with Subwoofer Under $300: Klipsch Cinema 400
It is one of the best soundbars within the 300 bucks price range and ideal for movie lovers. Designed to deliver top-notch audio at home without noticeable audio distortion.
- Wooden construction with a sleek look to sync with any home decor.
- Left and right channel speaker for real stereo and room-filling vibe at home like a theatre.
- Heavy-duty 8″ wireless subwoofer for heavy bass and 400-watt audio output for loudness.
- Dialogue clarity mode to get an optimized voice from the scene to listen to all details.
- Simple connection through the HDMI ARC technology with full control over the audio setting.
- Bluetooth, 3.5mm audio, and optical digital audio outputs are available to pair various devices.
Best 5.1 Sound Bar System Under $300: VIZIO SB3651ns-H6
Do you want to enjoy the real 3D surround sound at home with rear speakers but with a tight budget? Then the VIZIO SB3651ns is the ideal option for you to get everything within your affordability.
- 6 powerful speakers including rear speakers deliver immersive 3D sound with DTS Virtual: X technology.
- Slim and compact wireless subwoofer for a seamless installation that delivers booming and deep bass.
- A dedicated center speaker to deliver enhanced audio for the dialogues with clarity and more details.
- HDMI ARC, Digital Coaxial, and Optical audio input to pair with a wide range of devices.
- Seamless audio streaming from smartphone and tablet with Bluetooth connectivity.
Best Soundbar with Built-in Subwoofer Under $300: Sony HTX8500
Can you believe that you can have the Dolby Atmos audio technology in the soundbar for just under $300! The Sony HTX8500 has made it possible, which also features wireless audio streaming from Sony TV.
- Receives digital signals from Sony TV to stream audio wirelessly without any obstacles.
- DTS:X with Dolby Atmos to enjoy realistic 3D surround sound at home which equivalent to 7.1.2 audio output.
- Built-in dual subwoofers for compactness that delivers stunning bass with the deepness.
- Voice enhancement technology ensures dialogue clarity by isolating voice part from scenes.
- Versatile audio output with 7 different built-in modes including gaming and sports.
- Supports 4K pass-through technology and suitable for direct music streaming via Bluetooth.
Best Soundbar Under $250: LG SL5Y
Only loud audio output from a soundbar is enough unless it gives clear sound. If you are looking for a device that delivers realistic audio, this LG SL5Y is recommended for you.
- DTS virtual: x sound technology fills the entire room to ensure real surround sound like theatre.
- Two channel audio system delivers a loud and clear sound with 400W audio output.
- Comes with a wireless subwoofer for seamless installation, and it delivers heavy and rich bass.
- Optimizes loud commercials to avoid annoying loudness which may make you disturbed.
- Besides HDMI and Optical audio input, it features Bluetooth 4.2 for wireless streaming.
- Ready to expand the audio system by adding rear speakers.
Best Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer Under $250: Polk Audio Signa S3
It is a versatile soundbar for TVs. Whether you are using a modern television or a standard one, you can pair the Polk Audio Signa S3 soundbar.
- Ultra-slim design that effortlessly fits wall and also on the tabletop and takes less space.
- Delivers deep and heavy bass with wireless subwoofer, which is easy to install.
- Three different levels of voice enhancement with POLK’s voice adjustment technology and Dolby Digital 5.1 decoding.
- Supports HDMI ARC, 3.55mm audio, and optical input to connect 8K, 4K, and HD smart TVs.
- Built-in Google Chromecast and Bluetooth to enjoy Google Play Music, Amazon Music, Pandora, and more.
- Supports Google assistant for effortless voice over control.
Best Gaming Soundbar Under $250: Creative Sound BlasterX Katana
If you are a PC gamer and looking for a stunning audio device for gaming, this DOLBY device is for you. It is particularly designed to fit under the monitor and enjoy heavy gaming sound.
- Features five drivers to provide top-notch audio for gaming and other content.
- Aurora Reactive lighting system to bring a gaming vibe to the speaker.
- DOLBY audio provides real surround sound to enjoy action gaming on the PC.
- Optical, USB, and Bluetooth connectivities to pair all kinds of devices.
- The built-in subwoofer delivers thrilling bass in the action scenes.
- DSP audio technology ensures audio clarity.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Dolby Atmos mandatory for 3D surround sound?
Not at all! Some soundbars come with virtual surround sound technology and it doesn’t have any connection with Dolby Atmos. On the other hand, if the soundbar comes with a rear speaker, that would give more realistic 3D sound by delivering audio from all angles.
Is it possible to add more speakers to my existing soundbar?
Only if the soundbar comes with an expansion kit, you may add more speakers with your soundbar.
Does the size of the subwoofer impact its performance?
Yes, the size of the subwoofer may impact its performance. A large-sized subwoofer used to have more power and can deliver heavy bass, while a small one may provide a moderate range of the bass.
What is the benefit of the dialogue clarity feature in a soundbar?
When a soundbar comes with voice enhancement technology, it usually delivers clearer dialogues. This helps a lot to get all details for regular TV programs like news. Moreover, for hearing impaired people, this feature helps a lot to hear details with less effort.
Can I connect a soundbar with my headphones?
If the soundbar has such a feature, you may be able to connect a headphone. But in general, soundbars are meant to receive only incoming signals not to send outgoing signals.
Did you thoroughly check the list of best soundbars under $300? If so, now you know what are the best options available in the market. Products in the list have distinct pricing. So, check the features first to ensure it matches your demand and then matches the budget. However, my suggestion is to increase the budget as far as you are getting more advanced features.