Your TV speakers won’t satisfy anyone who loves to hear things with quality audio. A soundbar is a better alternative and it doesn’t cost a lot until you go for fancy products. Even you could find one for you under 100 dollars. Though it is a bit tricky to find the best soundbar under $100, it is not impossible.
Someone who has enough time for research can find the right choice for him/her. Unfortunately, life is too busy to check tons of products one by one. To give you an effective solution, here I have picked the top 10 soundbars that come within 100 bucks. If your budget is more than 100, you may also check the list of soundbars under $200.
Best Soundbar Under $100: BOMAKER Tapio V
It is tough to find a soundbar under 100 that has a dedicated subwoofer. This Bomaker sound bar made it possible with their budget-friendly audio device. The 2.1 channel device is suitable to pair with HD TV, Smart TV, and even 4K TV.
- Detachable design to split the speaker into two pieces and place wherever you want within a narrow space.
- Wired subwoofer that delivers deep and thrilling bass whether it is movie, music, or gaming.
- Built-in DSP technology with 5 equalizer modes – Music, Movie, Game, News, and more.
- AUX, Optical, USB flash, and TF card audio input to pair it with 4K TV, projector, computer, tablet, and more.
- Flawless music streaming from a mobile device with Bluetooth 5.0 chip.
- Easy to control and use the features with remote controller and the LED screen.
Best Budget Soundbar Under $100: Majority Teton
This is the cheapest one in our list of best soundbars under $100. However, if you go for this unit, you won’t have to sacrifice too many things. It is a compact audio device that suits anywhere in the room.
- Flawless installation within a tight space – set it on any furniture or place under the TV.
- The built-in subwoofer delivers attractive and thrilling bass and matches with the scenes.
- Suitable to pair via HDMI, USB, Optical, RCA, and 3.55mm audio input and all cables are included.
- Two powerful speakers provide sound from all angles to give a room-filling feel.
- Bluetooth 5.0 connection to pair a device wirelessly, and the connection remains stable.
Best Mini TV Soundbar Under $100: VIZIO SB2920-C6
It is a compact and lightweight product that fits within a tight space. Whether you like to watch regular television programs or movies, this soundbar would be a good companion for you.
- Comes with two powerful full-range stereo speakers to cover a wide area.
- 95 dB audio output with crystal clear sound that you won’t miss any detail.
- Features DTS TruSurround to deliver theater-quality surround sound at home.
- It supports Digital Coaxial and Optical input method to pair the speaker with your television.
- Ideal for streaming music wirelessly from phone and tablet via the built-in Bluetooth connectivity.
Best Voice Clarity Sound Bar Under $100: Sony S100F
Do you want to order something within 100 but from a reputed brand? Then nothing can beat this Sony S100F soundbar. It is a compact audio device that fits regardless of the installation area.
- S-Force Pro surround sound technology delivers theatre-like stereo audio for movies.
- Voice enhancement technology for dialogue clarity so that you don’t miss any detail.
- Easy to par with modern televisions with its HDMI ARC connectivity or optical cable.
- Built-in bass-reflex speakers to provide deep bass without spoiling the sound quality.
- Hassle-free pairing with a mobile device through Bluetooth or USB connection.
- Operating the speaker and Installation is easy, and it is wall mountable.
Best Bluetooth Soundbar Under $100: TaoTronics TT-SK023
If you are looking for the best inexpensive soundbar for your television, this TaoTronics soundbar is a good choice. It comes in a space-saving design and fits both wall and tabletop.
- Three different equalizer modes – music, movies, and games to enjoy all entertaining things.
- Hassle-free controlling with the remote controller, and it comes with an LED screen to see the settings.
- Supports cable connection, RCA, and Optical input so you can connect most kind of devices.
- Flawless Bluetooth connectivity to stream music from your phone and tablet.
- Powerful speakers and drivers to get room-filling audio output and enjoy theatre quality audio.
Best Sound Bar with Subwoofer Under $100: PHEANOO P27
Though it is difficult to imagine a soundbar with a separate subwoofer just under $100, PHEANOO made it. It is a 2 channel audio device with versatility. The performance is quite good considering the pricing.
- With two 2.75inches treble drivers, it delivers loud audio with less distortion for better details.
- Features three different modes – movie, music, and news to get optimized audio output.
- Wooden subwoofer with a heavy construction that delivers booming bass.
- Comes with a smart remote to control all the settings and switch between audio modes.
- HDMI ARC, AUX input, USB, and optical connectivity to pair with various devices.
- Stable 5.0 Bluetooth connection to stream music or podcast from phones and tablets.
Best 2.1 Soundbar Under $100: TOPVISION 120W
This is the soundbar you wish to get within a tight budget. Despite being a low-priced device, it is super powerful and delivers top-quality audio at home.
- 2.1 channel soundbar with 4 speakers and 120-watt audio output to provide loud sound.
- Features DSP technology for 3 different modes – movie, music, and original for versatile audio.
- Stereo 3D surround sound effect that gives room-filling feel for a theater-like vibe at home.
- Suitable for a wide range of inputs, which are – USB, AUX, Optical, COAXIAL, and HDMI to connect all kind of devices.
- Powerful 5.0 Bluetooth connectivity to stream music from phone, tablet, and similar devices.
Best Surround Sound Bar Under $100: Vmai S5
If you are looking for a compact soundbar but with enough power, pick this Vmai soundbar. It is easy to install on the wall and delivers good quality audio that suits small living rooms.
- It is compact with a built-in subwoofer to fit for wall mounting and comes in a stylish matt black finishing.
- Audio optimization ensures the best sound for various content like movies, music, news, and more.
- Features virtual 3D sound with DSP audio technology, which delivers clear audio.
- Multiple inputs including HDMI, Optical, and USB to connect various devices like TV, PC, projects, etc.
- Wireless connectivity with Bluetooth 5.0 for music streaming from Bluetooth supported devices.
Best Soundbar with Built-in Subwoofer Under $100: Wohome S11
If you want to have a sound bar with a loud sound without losing the audio quality, I would recommend this unit. Regardless of the room size, it can cover the room with 80W audio output.
- It is compact and super easy to install in the wall mounting style.
- Two built-in subwoofers for better bass with enough deepness that make music more enjoyable.
- Comes with 4 powerful drivers to fill the room and give a theatre-like audio vibe.
- Features DSP technology for clear voice and have 4 equalizer modes including movies and music.
- For both wired and wireless connectivity, it does have Optical, AUX, RCA, USB, and Bluetooth connection.
Best TV Soundbar Under $100: MEGACRA S9920
When you are on a really tight budget, but you want a powerful external audio system for your home, you should pick this item. Despite being a compact device, it delivers quality sound and can cover a large space.
- Designed to give 100 Watt audio output at 105dB, which fills the entire room like a theater.
- Optimized modes are available to sync audio based on content – movie, music, and dialogue mode.
- Adjustable bass and treble to set everything precisely just as you like to hear music.
- Suitable to pair with a wide range of devices with optical, RCA, and USB input, and RCA to 3.5mm cable.
- Consistent Bluetooth 5.0 connection for wireless pairing with Bluetooth supported devices.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is it really possible to get a good soundbar under 100?
Well, there are tons of options out there within this price range. Though you won’t get some advanced fancy features, still, you can use them as an alternative to the default TV speaker.
Does a built-in subwoofer mean less power and poor bass?
Not really! Obviously, a detachable subwoofer gives more freedom for installation, but considering the bass quality, a built-in subwoofer may provide the same performance.
Is it true that low-priced soundbars don’t last longer?
There is no such issue. The only problem with inexpensive soundbars is, you won’t get technological advancements.
Why soundbar is better than the default TV speakers?
The built-in TV speaker may provide quality audio in a limited arrangement. To enjoy things like movies and videogames, a soundbar is always the better option.
This list of best soundbars under $100 contains a wide range of products from different brands. If you have a particular brand consideration, go straight for that. Otherwise, check the features of each one and find out that matches your demand. Whichever soundbar you order from the list, make sure it comes from the original manufacturer to avoid possible issues.