Mild to moderate or even major hearing loss mostly happens to senior citizens, and it is pathetic. But do you know all you need is the best soundbar for hearing impaired so that they can enjoy movies, music, or any kind of TV program they want?
Advancement in audio technology has brought devices to make everything easy, even for people with hearing issues. It actually works in a particular way that separates the voice portion from the audio and emphasizes it to deliver clear dialogues.
It is not mandatory to understand the complex process of audio optimization. In this article, I am going to introduce the best performing soundbars for hearing impaired. Also, you will get a detailed buying guide.
Reviews of 4 Best TV Soundbar for Hearing Impaired
From my research, I have found that without any doubt, the ZVOX is bringing the best soundbars for TV listeners with hard of hearing. However, here I have reviewed the top 4 products including 3 ZVOX soundbars.
ZVOX AccuVoice AV203 Sound Bar TV Speaker
This AV203 soundbar from ZVOX comes with 6 levels of boosts for dialogue clarity. It delivers clear audio rather than just making it loud, which feels natural.
- Compact and easy install that easily fits on the tabletop
- PhaseCue technology delivers 3D surround sound virtually and delivers cinematic audio at home
- 6 different levels to choose from based on the requirement of the user
- Output Leveling (OL) makes loud commercials softer for comfort to ears
- Easy to operate with remote control and buttons are large enough for users’ convenience
If you have a good budget and looking for some advanced features, check the next item from ZVOX.
ZVOX AccuVoice AV200 Sound Bar TV Speaker
If you are looking for the best TV soundbar for hearing impaired, check this unit that comes with a high-speed computer processor. The built-in hearing aid technology makes everything hearable for hearing impaired people.
- It is compact but powerful to deliver room filling audio output even for a large living room
- Advanced algorithm separates the voice from complex audio to make it clear for the user
- The AV200 has a built-in headphone output mode to deliver audio directly through the headphone
- The audio output is so powerful that even in low volume, you can enjoy action movies without noise
- Supports almost all modern televisions, and you can operate it with your standard TV remote or the included remote
If you want to have technology advancement and the best performance for all purposes, check the next soundbar from ZVOX.
ZVOX AccuVoice AV157 Sound Bar TV Speaker
While the AccuVoice AV203 has 6 levels of audio boost system, the AccuVoice AV157 features 12 levels of boost. Even with serious hearing issues, the audio output is super clear and comfortable to hear.
- Wide range of audio boosting levels to choose from based on the scenes
- Full-range speaker with virtual 3D surround system that fills the room with sound from all dimensions
- Reduces distracting background sound with its SuperVoice technology to enjoy all kind of TV programs
- Despite a powerful speaker, it is compact and easy to install on the tabletop
- Gives relief from annoying loud commercials with Output Leveling (OL) feature in between switching channels
TV Ears Sound Bar for Hearing Impaired TV Viewers
Do you like to watch TV programs a lot but have hearing issues? No matter, I have got the best soundbar for hard of hearing problems at an affordable price.
- Super compact and easily fits under the television without any mounting kit
- Versatile and compatible with almost all TV models including modern televisions
- Two different voice clarifying settings to make things hearable for everyone
- In the advanced voice clarification setting, you can enjoy virtual surround sound even with moderate hearing loss
- Simple and easy to use the remote control to modify all the sound settings at ease
What to Look for to Select the Best Soundbar for Hearing Impaired?
Remember that finding the best soundbar for hearing impaired is not like a regular process. Here you need to consider some particular features to select the right item within your budget. Check the following features while trying to find the right one –
Level of Hearing Loss: Everyone won’t have the same level of hearing problem. So, there is no universal soundbar that fits all. So, before you finalize a soundbar for hearing impaired, consult with your doctor to know the level of hearing loss. Sort out the products accordingly and pick the right one that matches your demand.
Audio Boost: Any hearing impaired soundbar works in a simple process, which is known as audio boost technology. More levels in boosting means more clarity and easy understanding of the dialogues. For instance, a person with a significant hearing problem should go for a 12 level audio boost soundbar like the ZVOX AV157 TV Speake.
Easy to Operate: You won’t like struggling to change the audio settings in the soundbar, right? If so, look for something that easy to operate. For this, I would suggest picking a soundbar that comes with fewer buttons in the remote to control everything. Also, make sure that buttons are easy to read.
Compatibility with Your Television: There is no point in choosing a soundbar for hearing impaired that doesn’t support your television. Especially, if you are using an old television, read the product description to know if it supports that particular TV. However, the products I have reviewed here mostly support all standard TVs.
FAQs on Hearing Impaired Soundbars
Does a soundbar really help hearing impaired people?
Yes, it does help. But the condition is, the soundbar must need the feature that is particularly designed for people with hearing issues.
Is an ordinary speaker with a loud audio system help for people with moderate hearing loss?
A loudspeaker may help on a small scale, but advanced soundbars with audio optimization are better than a speaker. It enhances only the audio without jarring the sound.
Why is a regular soundbar not enough for the hearing impaired?
Regular soundbars come with different modern features but not with audio boosting technology. So, you won’t get so many benefits from it.
Can I stream something in the soundbar directly from my smartphone?
If your selected soundbar comes with Bluetooth or Wi-Fi connectivity, it might support streaming from a smartphone.
Do I need to spend a lot to get a soundbar for hearing impaired?
It depends on the level of hearing loss. Usually, devices with more levels of boosting will have a higher price. For mild to moderate hearing loss, a mid-level budget is enough.
Now that you got the market-leading best soundbars for hearing impaired, go for the right one that matches your demand. Must check the level of audio optimization to ensure it will actually suit you. If you wish to check more products, I urge you to follow the buying instructions I have shared to avoid fake hyped products.